The Sacramento Area Sewer District is pleased to offer your school a FREE water education program assembly featuring . The program uses juggling, audience participation and comedy to teach students about:
- Proper disposal methods for fats, oils and grease (FOG) and dangers associated with pouring FOG down the drain
- Wastewater treatment
- Water habitat protection
- Water conservation
"Go with the Flow" complements classroom learning in Physical and Earth Sciences (grades K-6) as outlined in the California Science Content Standards. It also supports the Science Framework for California Public Schools by teaching concepts about integrated waste management, conservation and pollution prevention.
School Assembly Details
- The assembly is FREE and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Each performance is approximately 40 minutes.
- Each school is entitled to two back-to-back shows (grades K-2; grades 3-6).
- Fats, oils and grease (FOG) take-home activity kits are provided for every student!
2010/11 school year assemblies are full! Please submit your information to be on a list for the 2011/12 school year.
Click here to schedule a free K-6 Water Education Program Assembly
"It was an informative program that was enjoyed by both students and staff!"
— Connie Earley
Noralto Elementary Outreach Consultant
"The students were engaged and on their feet cheering!"
— Christine Smith
Westlake Charter Elementary Principal
Thousands of students have enjoyed “Go with the Flow’s” interactive, high-energy learning experience.
Mac users can view WMV files using the free Flip4Mac plug-in here.